GTS Spray-Applied Poly-Rubber Gel - The Next Generation In Waterproofing
GTS Poly-Rubber Gel is a technologically advanced, flexible gel that never cures. Because it never cures, GTS acts as a “smart” gel that has the remarkable ability to actively self-heal, even under hydrostatic pressure. No other waterproofing system has these physical properties to maintain a continuous watertight seal.
ACTIVE RESPONSIVENESS TO SUBSTRATE MOVEMENT AND VIBRATION
GTS Poly-Rubber Gel’s ability to respond to substrate movement and vibration eliminates the need for repeated repair of cracks or separation of the waterproofing membrane. Other waterproofing materials cure and crack, leading to water intrusion, GTS Poly-Rubber Gel never cures, so the waterproof integrity remains in tact, even under the constant stress of thermal expansion/contraction, seismic activity, or vibration.
RESTORES DAMAGED WATERPROOFING MEMBRANES
Waterproofing membranes have a tendency to fail because of improper design, low quality materials, and/or improper installation, which often results in costly and time-consuming replacement of the compromised membrane. GTS Poly-Rubber Gel is injected into the failed waterproofing membrane and instantly restores the integrity of the waterproofing system. GTS Poly-Rubber Gel is an effective option that is rapid and cost-efficient.
FEATURES OF GTS POLY-RUBBER GEL
• Applied to many substrates, even adheres in damp conditions
• No primer necessary
Flexible and Self-Healing
• Durable to continuous movement including shocks and vibration
• Responsive to substrate movement
• Self-healing and self-sealing capabilities
• Puncture resistant
• Easy repair and maintenance
• One component that doesn’t require mixing and is easily applied
• Environmentally friendly, no VOC’s, and safe for installers
• Made from 20% post-consumer recycled content
• Impervious to freeze/thaw cycles
• Chemically resistant
• Effective and long-lasting waterproofing