About GTS 350
Engineered to be the ultimate in waterproofing systems, GTS-350 combines GTS (polymer rubber gel), a single component, flexible adhesive non-curing polymer rubber gel with a high strength fiber reinforced HDPE GTM Protection Sheet. This composite system enhances protection through the combination of a seamless, dynamic self-healing layer with a robust, durable protection sheet. These qualities make the GTS-350 system ideal for effective, permanent waterproofing. GTS-350 contains a high proportion of post consumer recycled materials and less than 1% VOC and 99% solids. It can be applied to green concrete, reducing overall project time and costs. GTS (Polymer Rubber Gel) is applied with a pressurized spray pump; the system is completed by embedding the GTM Protection Sheet into the gel.
GTS-350 is applied in both above grade and below grade applications.
GTS-350 is suitable for new construction and repair applications.
Applications include the following types of waterproofing:
- Horizontal Positive Side Waterproofing
- Vertical Wall Positive Side Waterproofing
Areas of Application Include:
- Plaza Decks
- Elevator PitsPoured Wall Foundations
- Block Wall Foundations
- Granite/Limestone Foundations
- Brick Wall Foundations
- GTS (Polymer Rubber Gel) should be applied with a pressurized spray pump.
- Contact The RE-Systems Group Americas for information on recommended spray equipment.
- No surface primer is necessary.
- GTS can be applied to green concrete.Remove any foreign matter from concrete surface that extrudes from the surface more than 1/10” with a broom or blower.
Apply GTS to substrate at an even 70-90 mil thickness, embed GTM Sheet into GTS lapping seams by 6”. Solvent wipe cover sheet seams to ensure an intimate bond when taping the seams with GTA-Tape. After seams are taped, the system is complete.